24-7 live tweet of insanity
---Limelife

Sunday

Disclaimer

Most of this blog runs on auto-pilot. I've lost interest in keeping-up with the saga of TILA, so it pretty much runs on it's own.
The Twitter-feed at the top, are TILA'S Tweets.
I decided to make a post today, after seeing the images of TILA that she took & sold to TMZ after being pelted on-stage and catching-up on the story.
Anyhow, just thought that I'd post a disclaimer here.
The author of this blog, (myself), does not support physical violence.
I don't really know anything about the event that TILA performed at, but I think she was scheduled to go on stage at around 2 in the morning.
In any event, it just doesn't sound like a real safe environment in the first place, but I'll stick with my disclaimer that I do not support physical violence.