24-7 live tweet of insanity
---Limelife

Sunday

The ROTSOP Explains it all in one Paragraph

I started this GLOSSARY to try & help people decipher,and keep-track of the characters and antics, and just the on-going DRAMA that is mostly produced out of thin-air by TILA herself.

These "people", that I was trying to help sort-it-all-out, included myself. I was drawn to TILA'S story by the media attention that she was given, starting-with her "engagement" announcement last Winter, and then the cascade of updates that promised the inside-track, a front-row seat, (via live TWITTER from TILA herself!). A rubber-necker's dream, to what appeared to be a TRAINWRECK. As it happened.

I thought I'd have a scorecard here for myself & other people who joined the show already in progress.

Aside from TWITTER, and comments on the HOTSPOT, I found a few websites that were keeping a close eye on TILA'S nonsense and BS. Mainly, TILA'S ROTSPOT, and SPIKED TEQUILLA. (the blog, and the dot com).

This past week has been a whirlwind of crap on TILA'S part. See the "PR" news generator above for the fruit of TILA'S publicity tour of NYC.

See the links to THE ROTSPOT, and SPIKED TEQUILLA on the left, for the facts.

(you can jump-in on TWITTER at any point for live updates).

As I said, my GLOSSARY was intended to help myself & others figure it all out for ourselves. But the paragraph that I found today on THE ROTSPOT, condenses all of it so completely, that it could serve as a black-box warning like those required by the FDA on drugs that unintentionally cause homicidal or suicidal ideas.

I also did find one more definition for the GLOSSARY, and that would be "misCHAIRage", which describes the oft-mentioned but never fully explained, falling-off-a-metal-chair, calling EMTs, and as an afterthought, claiming to have suffered the loss of a , (made-up), pregnancy.

Anyhow, here is the statement that serves as a quick & dirty explanation of it all, borrowed from TILA'S ROTSPOT;

"...somebody needs to tell Tila that her life isn't interesting, these lies she tells are interesting. Without those, she's just a sad little girl smoking meth in front of her computer and recording heinous songs using Garage Band while her dog is tied to a stripper pole for eating one of her lucite hooker heels, and her latched-on gay boyfriend with the GIGANTIC forehead and terrifying boomerang brows tells her how pretty she is.-TILASROTSPOT.BLOGSPOT.COM